Free Pixly – Pixel Art Editor APK Apps Download For PC Full Version
Pixly – Pixel Art Editor APK Free Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP.Pixly – Pixel Art Editor APK Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download Pixly – Pixel Art Editor APK Latest Version for PC Laptop OSMac.Pixly is a complete pixel art editor for Android devices. It excels where all other editors for phones and tablets fall short.
It has many useful features, and its design was made with phones and tablets in mind.
Here’s a quick list of the features you may find in Pixly:
• Animations with onion skinning;
• Mini view with customizable level of zoom for quick preview;
• Dropbox and Google Drive integration;
• Controls intuitive for touchscreen;
Try pinching with two fingers to move and zoom the artboard, or pinching with three fingers to change the brush size!
• Contextual tools;
• Undo, Redo and History;
• Social features (Share, Twitter @DailySilhouettes and @PixelDailies);
• Text drawing;
• Color ramps;
• Transparent and non transparent background;
• Arcs and Curves;
• Real time image tiling;
• Symmetry with customizable mirrors;
• Lots of color effects;
• And more!
If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
• Tool options fixes
• Save dialog portrait mode new interface
• UI scaling for small devices
• GIMP GPL Palettes
• Cut feature
•• Portrait mode! ••
• Added the forums and roadmap to the main menu
• New Palettes Arne32, DB16, JMP
• Play button on frames window
• Grouped common tools
• Lots of bug fixes
See changelog in-app for complete info and previous version!
How To Play Pixly – Pixel Art Editor APK On PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Pixly – Pixel Art Editor APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Pixly – Pixel Art Editor APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Pixly – Pixel Art Editor APK on PC.